Monday, December 14, 2009

Instant Gratification Girl vs Denial Man part 2

The holiday season is upon us, and that's my biggest flaw as Instant Gratification Girl.

See, im not all selfish. Actually, I am. But I like to give gifts and bestow those I love with material things that will make them happy and ultimately, adore me.

Case in point: Remember last week's epic battle of who will have the game system of their dreams? Let's take a look on how the results turned out....

IGG: I've decided to put off getting a wii.
DM: *eyes light up* really?! what made you change your mind?
IGG: *goes on about being responsible blah blah blah, doesnt really mean it*
DM: I'm so happy (he's really just happy about the ps3)
IGG: Let's go get a ps3 right now!
DM: YAY!!

And here's the results: I still won. I got to buy something really expensive on an impulse. hahaha
(ps, I'm totally getting a wii. He just doesn't know it yet. One day he will be coming home and there I'll be, playing it!)

Does Denial Man ever win you ask?

Find out next week.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!