Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bah!

I didnt exercise all day yesterday. Well, not true. I rode stella for 6 minutes, going 20 mph, and burned 100 calories.

And then I quit. Because I didnt feel like exercising any more.

Well now I have to work out twice as much today. And really, I need to. I ate some pizza yesterday. Stupid pizza. And its deliciousness.

At least it was BBQ and not meat lovers. Also wasnt greasy, so I feel a little bit better about my choices. But I am not going to be guilty at all, I am just going to work harder today. I need to, as I am feeling like I need to up my exercise. I also am starting to enjoy being active... I know, weird.

I am going to do the 2nd tier of 30 day shred because I am quite bored with the first, and want to try something new. I also am going to ride my bike 10 miles dangit! and no talking myself out of it or saying I cant do it. 10 freaking miles. Not that hard. Get in the game Christie.

Hubby got a job interview for Monday and I have a meeting on Wednesday to see if I am good enough at coloring comics that I could do that for a living haha

Very exciting things happening in the HTMLN-household. Its nice and warm out today not very sunny though, 85 degrees. Im not able to enjoy the weather though, until about 6pm and then really, there isnt any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!