Monday, June 14, 2010

Curves Day and Weigh in & Measurements

Today, being the 14th and a Monday, it was a Curves day and also a weigh in and measurement day at Curves.

I was nervous about weighing in but determined to just get it over with.
I step on the scale and she says "Well its moving.... in the wrong direction" meep

I had gained a pound. A pound! In a month! Of working out almost every single day and I gain a pound!!!!!

Then we went on to measurements.

"You've lost some" is what she said and then I looked at the sheet.

I lost more than "some" I lost 7.5 inches off my body in a month.

Bust: was 45.5 now 45 -.5 inch
Waist: was 40 now 37.5 -2.5 inches
Abdomen: was 49 now 47 -2 inches
Hips: No change at 49
Thigh: was 30 now 29.5 -.5 inch
Calf: was 17 now 16 -1 inch
Arm: was 14 now 13 -1 inch

Since I coerced convinced my mom to join, and switched to my current facility, I have lost 11" off my body, and even more since I joined in January, though I never got an exact number.

My body fat % also went down from 42.1% to 42.0%

Although I "gained" a lb, Im not concerned. I lost so much more. And gained some confidence too. I burned 311 calories.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Nice measurements, lady :) I work at Curves, so I know all about stubborn weigh in's. There is a lady at my club who, in the two years she has been a member, has lost half a pound but has also lost 21 inches! She has other stuff going on and isn't really tryin to lose the weight but she is toning up. Keep up the hard work and you'll get there.

    Much love~

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!