Friday, June 4, 2010

Running Swimming Strength Training Oh My

I am so excited that summer is here now, its a beautiful 85 degrees. Went to Curves today with mom, and we drove around in the Diva Car top down, hair flying behind us in the wind.

I burned 370 calories at Curves! Tuesday is Aquacise, and this month they are *finally* replacing our busted gym equipment in our fitness center and I can't wait for it. I have been wanting to run on the elliptical for weeks, but it has been broken down and wouldn't respond. Here's to hoping that it comes soon and everything is a-ok with it.

Monday is Curves and hanging out with a friend of mine. If its nice, we are going swimming. Wednesday is Curves, Thursday will be a bike ride, and Friday is Curves. Thats 5 full days of working out! (With poolside tanning time thrown in, weather permitted)

This whole exercise thing is kind of groovy.

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the workout! I found your blog through the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!