Friday, December 31, 2010

A Good Day

Today was a fantastic day! It's nearly 60 degrees out (on New Years Eve!!!) and I am so lucky to be alive. I made Brian go out on a bike ride! It was a short ride, mainly because it was a little wet, and a little windy, and also my knee really hurts.

But it was GREAT to get out there. I think the whole ride was maybe ten minutes. Maybe.

Sure we got some crazy looks- BUT- its crazy weather!! So of course we went out!

Today being New Year's Eve, Brian is off work and we get to spend the day together. Today is mostly going to be done catching up on housework and cleaning/re-arranging our bedroom. What a way to spend it! Our apartment is insanely dirty. No clean clothes, the kitchen's more of a wreck than usual, and the bathrooms are dirty.

So gonna get that done.

What are your plans? Who's going out and who's staying in? I don't have any plans until Sunday- we are going out of town to visit Brian's grandparents. We didn't get to go for Christmas, so it will be nice to see them again. I can't wait! I love his grandparents. They are so sweet and awesome.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!