Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Is This My Life?

I had a "what the hell am I doing" moment last night.

I was installing Ubuntu, which is Linux, on my computer and while waiting for the installation to finish, I waxed my eyebrows. Geek and Diva all rolled into one? Am I truly "that person"? Well the short answer is no: Not only did it take all night for Ubuntu to install on my laptop, I freaked out that I lost Windows Vista and all of my data (no backups were created prior- dumb move) and my eyebrow waxing went.... sort of ....bad.

I mean, I only ripped off half my eyebrow. Quite literally.

Only 8 short weeks until they grow back :(

Seriously though, it doesn't look too bad. They are just shorter- much shorter- and lesson learned. Pay the $10 to go get it done professionally.

All I can say is thank God I didn't try and give myself a Brazilian.

1 comment:

  1. How do you like Ubuntu? I use to run RedHat back in the day. Right now I dual boot OS10 and Windows 7 64-Bit. I run in a constant triple back up!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!