Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions of my own...

1. Get thin

As I have no way to get rich, getting thin will just have to work. I'm pretty sure once I am thin, people will say "Oh you beautiful thing, here's a million dollars" anyway. So I guess I'm good.

2. Finish getting all the stuff I need for the kitchen.

I've lived here for almost 6 months now and I'm a little sad I barely have enough silverware for 4 people.

3. Get a bookshelf.

Mine were apprehended to house games and movies... damn it, my books need a place too!

4. Make fudge successfully.

I cannot for the life of me master fudge. I should send all my failed batches to my mom. Send her all the successful ones too, for that matter... oh my master plan....

5. Save some cash.

I hope we get on Overtime at the Company, so I can have a little extra padding in case Fiance finds a job and is magically whisked away to a new company. Or in case the cars break. Or they cut hours again. Or in case the Brother can't pay rent because the Best Friend (aka His Woman) runs his phone bill to over $300 again.

6. Buy lots of clothes. And accessories. Also, get tan.

Let's just make this a subset of the first resolution.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!