Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wii Fit and Fit Day annnnd diet.

So Wii Fit told me I needed to lose weight. Fitday said I needed to lose weight. Mom said WE need to lose weight... and Fiance said I'm perfect.... 

Ok, he doesn't count.

But I started my 'diet' today. 1386 calorie allotment a day according to Fitday. And now that I've been laid off I get to cook and clean and do all sorts of wii fit and ab rolling fun and walking! in the SNOW! uhmmm scratch that last part.

You can view my journal here, for all you nosey nosey people.
 http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=groovygirl1140

Anyway, just eating less in general for 2 days, I lost 3.5 lbs. Last night for dinner I had cereal, and took some Nyquil (I had taken a nap earlier in the afternoon) and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!