Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Day....

So this dreary weather seems to have everyone down. It was lovely over Easter but now it's horrid and very blah out.

This means I have no motivation

I sleep a lot
I don't have motivation to cook or clean
I don't have motivation to get dressed
I don't have motivation to do anything really.


It doesn't help I am really trying to buckle down on finances and look for a job. Believe it or not, it's near impossible to find one that I can do because I have a bum ankle.

Luckily, I was able to file for more unemployment.

The fiance (soon to be husband, in 4.5 weeks!) got a freelance job designing a website, so that's awesome.

I shook my money tree last week and everything looks like it will work out for now.

Besides all the blah going on

I watched YES MAN last night, with Jim Carrey and Zoey Deschannel. OMG it was amazing! I laughed my butt off :)

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!