Friday, May 29, 2009

My Pen!

Hubby lost his tablet pen.

We spent hours looking for it.

Maybe it's in the couch?
No! My pen! where is it!?

Maybe it's under the desk?
No! My pen!

Checked all the closets, recliner, etc
Just in case I threw it in there!, he says.

Maybe some one stole it! he cries

Maybe I threw it away while cleaning! Mortified, he starts looking again.

Your wife stole it, suggests a friend.

The cats hid it, suggests another

My pen! he cries, I can't find my pen!

Use mine, I say.

My pen! he cries.

Order a new one, says I.

Resigned, he does so.

A New pen on the way! hurray!


We moved the recliner waaaay out the other day (we hooked up the computer to the 50" tv) and as we moved it back, we hear a CLINK!

What was it?

His pen.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found it; now you'll have an extra for the next time he loses it. And it will happen. You know it will. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!