Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I long for

There is a store in town.
It is a Country Kitchen SweetArt store.
Oh boy do I want to go.

A friend is having a birthday party next Saturday, and I've already told him I am going to bring a cake.

I lied.

I'm bringing cupcakes.
Lots of em.

Last year I made him a cake based off his favorite video game, Final Fantasy X.
This year I am making cupcakes based off his favorite tv show, Digimon.

Yes yes it is dorky, but you have to keep in mind we are twenty somethings that grew up on that Saturday morning stuff.

I got edible ink pens in the mail the other day and I am dying to try them
Hubby said he would help me draw out the characters and such, as he is a better artist than I am

I'll take pictures as well.
Mmmmaybe I'll upload them. Heh

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!