Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Instant Gratification Girl vs Denial Man Interlude

It's Christmas Eve.
Nothing is open save a 24-hr CVS convenience store.
Hungry, we head there in search of food.
Soon as I enter I see a Slider Griddle (think George Foreman but for tiny hamburgers)

My mom wanted one! I turn to hubby, can we buy? Ohh I want to buy!
He said no. I told him too bad. He carries it around the store.

We settle on spaghetti for dinner.
Walking past the cooler for the bottled soda and milk I see a bottle of chocolate syrup.

Ohhhh! I am daydreaming of making chocolate milk.
Squirting it in my mouth
Covering my body in it!
Outlandish daydreams

Denial man wins this round. No.
IGG comes back with a ...can I buy a little chocolate milk then?
Yes, is the verdict.

So I buy a half gallon and guzzle it all.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!