Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do not want

I got Gold's Gym for the Wii
Thought it would be a great little game
Full of boxing!

No... I was wrong. It was horrible!
The controls were awkward and the graphics sucked.
I'm a graphics major, so its kind of a big deal!

Anyway, while I was playing, I got a knock at the door
Company! Weee!

...There is no pause button. none.
At all. So I just threw down the wii mote.
Ignoring at while talking to my friend
Then I turned back to it and it said I was doing GREAT!
Even though I was missing every punch. Not trying.

Hrm. The game promptly went back in the mail.

I was going to try out the Jillian Michaels series but they got even worse reviews.
I read though in the second one there is a lava world? Whhaaaat?!
I'm curious about it now!

The good thing of renting all the games is I am spending maybe $30 a month on them, but its way better than spending $40 per game, especially if its something I do not want!

I know it's Wednesday and I was supposed to do my BMI today, I did it Monday and I was out of town all day, so I'll try for tomorrow.

I showed my mom the dancing and volleyball in EA Active, she didn't seem too impressed hehe its not like her beloved Rhythm Kung Fu

:) Oh well, I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!