Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Double Post

Yes, I know this is generally taboo. It's my blog though!

Game plan for this week. Let's take it a week at a time, see how we go, shall we, since I FAILED MISERABLY last week.

This week I'd like to get 4 hours of activity in. I'd call it exercise, but that's not helping.
Also: 1400 calorie limit a day.
I can do this.

Today I did 35 minutes. If I do 30 a day, thats 3.5 hours, so if I do two days of 45 minutes, then I'll get in my 4 hours. I will do 45 minutes tomorrow, and Thursday.

I have also been taking my nerve pills lately, as I've had a very rough couple of days, so I think that has helped put me back in the correct frame of mind. I know I fell off the wagon, but the driver waited up and let me get back on it this time round.

I need to help myself get over the winter blues though, as spring is just round the corner, and I dont want to be a beached whale, I want to be a beach bunny.

Small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!