Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eeep

So my diet is totally ruined.
There is a delivery service here that will go round and pick up any food at any restaurant for you and bring it to you, my god. it's evil.

I've been using it lots since I am home with sick hubby! No more. Actually went to the store and got a few items to make food at home!

And I haven't been exercising, either, but I will force myself to today. I did do some housework though.

I have noticed I no longer use my hands to help push myself from sitting to standing, I make myself use my abs. I also noticed I am not as sore in the joints or even as tired going upstairs.

My goal is to buy my own exercise bike by next month, if I can afford it. Today I will do my work out, though it probably wont be til late tonight. I shudder to think of my waistline measurement for tomorrow, but I will do it anyway.

That's pretty much it for today, nothing spectacular

3 comments:

  1. That delivery service sounds like the work of Satan! I would love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god dont use the delivery service EVIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is evil and the work of satan my goodness i am up four pounds now so shocked how did this happen lol

    i guess i will eat at home now

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!