Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gasp.. Ugh.. Bah...!

Today I hop on Wii Fit, like I promised myself I would, and I go through the retard motions, agonizing over how long these 15 minutes are, panting, weezing, gasping as my legs are straining to finish the Basic Step. (I got a new high score on it, so I guess that's improvement?)

I got new high scores on everything, actually, so I would consider it improvement, but I really hate Wii Fit, how long it takes to burn calories.

For instance, I only burned 68 calories in 15 minutes.
I also rode Stella for 15 minutes today and burned 270.

Hmm which is more beneficial really? Duh. Stella.

Speaking of Stella, I was so depressed that I only went 15 minutes today because yesterday I did 25.00! YEP you read that right, I did 25 minutes! I did one session of 5 then about an hour later I did another session of 20. I went 4.44 miles and burned 444 calories.

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't do longer than that. It wasn't my brain this time but it was actually my body, telling me it couldn't do it anymore. I was so confused. Am I pushing myself too hard? I did 10 less minutes today and I am struggling, I dont get it? Then I realized, duh, I had done a total of 30 minutes working out today! So that got me a bit farther than just exercising on Stella. Thanks Wii Fit!

Wii fit also said I was skinnier but I am not going to take that into account until Monday, when I weigh in. I've been having sort of a meh week, feeling way hungrier than usual, so I have been trying to reign that in.

I think its because I had not been eating my 1431 a day, so my body was getting way less energy, then I was forcing it to work out on top of that. in fact I have gone over my allotted calories (with exercise even!) a couple days this week. I am a bit disappointed but have realized that I need to get back on program and today was an attempt to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!