Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly Log and Etc

Time for my weekly log. I didn't track yesterday, I meant to, just never did. Anyway, it's no surprise really that I only lost 1 lb this week, but 1 lb lost is better than 1 lb gained.



Weekly accomplishments:
I tracked 6/7 days.
I didn't do a single situp.
I did 15 minutes of Hell--I mean, Wii Fit
I rode Stella for 25.00 minutes!

Proof:



Today we went for a walk on a trail near our place. It's relatively newish, at least new to me anyway, not sure how old it is, but it looks new. Anyway, we went once last year and I ended up not going very far, maybe .5 mile round trip (LAME)

We went much, much farther today (3 miles round trip) and boy do my legs burn. My knees hurt, my calves itch, and my thighs were quivering. Whimpering. My thighs are such babies. My ankle is protesting today but eh, it will get over it. I wore my super expensive Sketchers Shape-ups. I spent $100 on the shoes that "you never have to step into a gym for" but really, if you walked all the time, you wouldnt need to go to the gym. Good ploy Sketchers. I like them anyway, lots of cushioning.

Here's some pics from the trail.

Wait, what does that say?
Yes it really says Beware of Troll


How much fun! Yay!

This week's goals:

If it's nice and not rainy, get my ass out to the trail again. Hubby said it was even safe enough to walk alone on. I'm buying pepper spray just in case though.

Actually do some situps this week

Track my food

Ride Stella at least 3 miles a day, preferably 4+

2 comments:

  1. yay walking out side fresh air and sun shine weee good job christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay it was very nice to be outside I hope i can go again tomorrow lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!