Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday

And I didnt go to Curves. The trainer actually called me, asking me HEY WHERE THE EFF ARE YOU?! only she put it nicely, and I was sleeping, didnt recognise the number therefore ignored it, and felt bad.

Its too rainy to go to the pool today, scary thunderstorms overhead all day.

I hopped on the scale today and it held steady at 225 like it has been the last couple of days and I am not surprised honestly. I have been working out like crazy, and also eating like crazy, so I really have to rein it in.

As for the answer to two lies one truth.... I was pooped on by a flock of geese. True story. We were at an amusement park and a flock flew over head and I was in the targeted area. Im not really sure why I still like ducks/geese after that incident.

I am incredibly sleepy, I am blaming the weather here. I have been napping like a fool lately. I have 800 calories left for the day (wow, thats a lot)

And I have even eaten a bunch too. But here it is... staring at me... 800 calories left!

I had baked chicken, stuffed with neufatel cheese (the cream cheese with 1/3 fat) and spinach and ham. It was sooo good....

I pounded and flattened the chicken out to about 1/4 inch thickness, slapped a couple of tablespoons of cream cheese in a bowl with some frozen, chopped spinach, heated it to combine then spread it over the chicken breast, top with a piece of lunchmeat ham, rolled it up and secured with toothpicks. Then I heated up some Uncle Bens white rice, and mixed a little chicken stock in it, and had chicken rice on the side, it was soo good. 420 calories for the whole meal.

I also had a cheeseburger today too. Yummy. I still need to exercise, but I am going to go for a nap right now. Mmm. sleepy...

See you all soon x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day. Even if it was a miss Curves day. I love a good thunderstorm. Sounds soo yummy. :) I hope you got some exercise girly. TTFN

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!