Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Weigh in

Keen observers will note that I am down 1.2 lbs from 227 to 225.8 lbs. I was up as high as 229 yesterday before I got sick and couldn't go to the bathroom for a few days so its nice to see a pay off to that.

I've been keeping up my fluids and have been a good girl, eating all my food at home. I am planning on this for the rest of the upcoming week.

Next week's menu looking good so far. I am having chicken basil pesto pita pizzas, bbq chicken pita pizzas, home made taco bake, and a few other things. I am also going to incorporate cauliflower into my meals for the week too, but I'll have to obliterate it in the magic bullet, as I am not fond of the taste or texture. Let's hide it in things and call ourselves spiffy.

I am thinking of mixing it in some mashed potatoes. I've heard it done before and I am sure it taste delicious. Hard to hide things from yourself sometimes but I will try, come hell or high water!

My goals today are:

Clean the kitchen, one load of dishes.
One load of laundry
Cook a meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!