Monday, October 11, 2010

And Then I Found Five Dollars

My best friend, whenever she tells a story and doesn't get the response she wanted, adds on "...and then I found $5" and that usually makes it pretty funny

However I do not have a lame story (for once) and it turns out my story is actually just that: I found $5. I scrounged up a few bucks and went out to the store and bought some ground beef. I had whole wheat spaghetti noodles and some V8 juice.

I also got a loaf of bread, too.

I was able to make up a batch of healthier spaghetti and fill up both me and my husbands tummies up for more than one meal :) He wanted Wendy's hahah silly fool. No, Wendy's will not fill us up until we get paid. Spaghetti will.

I feel happy now that Ive had a good, hearty meal. And toast.

I actually used all of my points today. I haven't done that all week!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I've never found $5 :(

    But then, I live in Britain and the streets are not paved with US currency :p

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!