Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cheese Fries

I know, another post about cheese fries! Get over it, I hear you scream. But it falls on deaf ears. I will not give up my cheese fries! I have simply found a way to make them *better* mwahahaha

Take 3 oz Ore-Ida shoestrings (3 pts) bake in the oven for 10 minutes until crispy, golden and delicious.
Take 2 Tbl stadium cheddar cheese sauce product (1 pt) and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Combine. Yeah, 4 pts. 8 if you double the fries and cheese, but you really don't need that much cheese. Compared to my favorite restaurant that saves me any where for 6-10 points, depending on how gluttonous I am feeling.

Squeal! Oh, and its cheaper too. I can have 10 servings of cheese fries for $6 or I could have 1.5 servings at the restaurant. WIN!

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!