Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Woof, Woof!

Last night as my dear hubby and I were laying in bed
I couldn't shut my mind off.
I was yammering on about all the cool things you can do with vinegar
And how much I wanted to try them

Hubby was falling asleep and all of a sudden he said "Woof woof!"
"What did you say?"
Hubby, giggles "woof woof..."
"Why?"

"I was half asleep and had a dream sorta... there were a bunch of those dogs that look like poodles, but arent..."

"Bichon Frises?"

"Yeah them. Anyway they were all in a room and barking. It was driving me crazy."


Long pause.......


"Okay, I'll shut up now" I said and turned over. I can take a hint. When your husband starts daydreaming of yapping dogs while you are talking, it means you are talking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!