Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh December

Oh December, you are a cruel mistress.

More specifically, my lady week has wreaked havoc on my world. Flipped it upside down and tossed me in the spin cycle.

I already told you about the pizza and the most awesome bacon cheeseburger ever. What I haven't told you is- I stepped on the scale and I am up 2.5 lbs. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I ate probably 10 spoonfuls of batter (which is 10 cookies!) and then two baked, so I had a dozen of those.

We went out to eat again, this time at Bob Evans. I got spaghetti and garlic bread.

I am so sick to my stomach right now and just about disgusted with myself. I know there is no point in dwelling on it. I drank 2 glasses of water to help flush out the impending sugar high I will be feeling soon.

I feel lethargic. Luckily, I got out in the cold and did a bit of Christmas shopping, which was fun. I got my mother in law a bath and shower set from Bath & Body works in Sweet Pea. I was going to make her some myself but decided that it would be easier to buy, after I scoured the city for a kit and could buy a bundle cheaper than making it.

Good news: For every cookie I ate, my husband ate two. I never knew he liked cookies so much. Is this part of my evil plan to get him fat? No. But I am happy he ate lots of them so I wouldn't. Thanks lover, you are so good to me.

I have three more chiro visits this week. I also have a test tomorrow, and another on Wednesday. It's going to be a very stressful week.

I made a promise- that I will not complain about small weight loss/weight gains because that is part of life, and you have to look at the bigger picture. I have already come to terms with the fact I am a gluttonous pig and I should not eat out or make cookies. I am not regretting anything because there is no point. Unless I start barfing, then I will begin to regret a little. I am going to go take a nap. I am going to put heat on my knee and make my husband rub it. I am going to tell myself that it is alright.

But for the record? Aunt Flo is a big, fat bitch.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! At least you can keep your sense of humour about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're silly. I think we should take Aunt Flo to the arctic tundra...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!