Saturday, June 16, 2012

No Sleep

Ugh so I don't know what is going on with Drake lately.

Maybe he's teething.

Or maybe he's just a jerk.

But he only sleeps an hour or two at a time at night, waking up for an hour or two, then repeat.

Last night he woke up at around 2:30 am and then was up until 9 am!!

I still am suffering from lack of sleep. I let Brian get lots of sleep because today is his Father's day, so I was only able to get about 2-3 hours of sleep. it sucks.

He isn't sick, thank god. He only had a minor snuffly reaction to his shots, which only affected him for a couple of days.

Despite all of us being sleep deprived, he is a happy baby. I'm not losing it, I am just longing for a few hours solid sleep.

My parents each have a cold and my mom and grandma both have pink eye, so I am still apprehensive, hoping he doesn't get it this week. It takes 10 days I guess, and it's only been about a week, so I have to still keep an eye out. Lots of hand washing.

Brian asks me- "How do you deal with him on no sleep?!" the answer is simple. I down Diet Dew after Diet Dew.

Anyway. That's what's going on today.

Brian is getting a bicycle for Father's Day, so he is going to go get one today. My to-do list? Taking a shower and falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!