Saturday, December 13, 2008

About Me?

I'm an only child, rather spoiled really.

But not the bad spoiled. I have my own job, I make my own money, and I have my own apartment filled with my own things. I have a fiance and a butler, who is said fiance's brother. He lives with us too and cleans and pays his share of rent.

I work a 40-hr work week and make as much or more than my dad, fresh out of college as I am. My mom works all the time and makes a whole bunch more money than I do. But it's cool, because I get lots of neat gifts.


My fiance is an artist, a 3d modeler and animator, and he can do just about anything art related. His dream job is working for some game company somewhere and I know he'll find the one he wants, because I drive him to put together an awesome portfolio and resume.

We have a lot of friends we hang out with on weekends and our apartment is usually the crash-pad. Maybe it's because I make everyone awesome food.

For example, tonight is my "graduation party" and I am making a loaded baked potato bar (complete with sour cream, butter, bacon bits, broccoli, liquid cheese, shredded cheese and ground beef) two cheesecakes (one strawberry and the other raspberry) and an ice cream mud pie.

Did I mention they love my food?! lol.

I'm a curvaceous girl. I have a large chest and a big ass and a bit of a tummy.

The tummy bothers me so my mother and I entered a little "friendly" contest. Whoever loses the weight first, has to wear the other person's fat clothes. Hahah. My mom is the only person I can ever actively compete against because she's the only person I consider worth it to prove wrong.

So, it's on....bitch.

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!