Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home, home on the range...

I've been home for almost a week straight now and I am starting to go bonkers. Activities include but not limited to:

*Cleaning the kitchen and loading the dishwasher. A job the Brother has, since it's part of his agreement to move in.
*Cleaning the litterbox. Ewww.
* LAUNDRY wth
*Pureeing veggies and screaming at blender when I assembled it with out the rubber ring, thereby spraying pureed cauliflower all over my kitchen.... hence cleaning kitchen in first place.
*Playing through Kingdom Hearts I and II. Screaming at TV when I die cause I'm too lazy to level up.
*Browsing internet for silly answers to silly questions.
*Filing for week 2 of unemployment.
*Dancing like a nutcase and doing wii fit. At least it's something healthy. Too bad it leaves me sore and cranky.

*Not sleeping, which would help with the above crankiness. I demand on keeping a normal sleeping pattern and all it's done is aggrovate me when I have nothing to do all day.


Next thing you know I'll be vaccumming and dinner will be hot on the table annnnd annd annnd *hyperventilates* I might become domesticated. Oh, EFF that. I don't really like PLAYING house much. Let alone, actually doing housework. Ughhh. 


3 comments:

  1. go tan lol and get all into you weeeeeeeeeeee meeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundry is THE worst chore. I detest it primarily because I'm too short (arms too short) to reach into the washer to get all the clothes back out. I need a different sort. Or a maid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I have the same problem with the dryer I am too short to reach up and grab all the clothes lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!