Monday, January 19, 2009

My Goals

1. Even though I am unemployed, and unemployment usually doesn't come in until a month after filing (in some cases) I am DETERMINED to not be late on any payments. I don't care how much I will have to penny pinch, scream, pull my hair out, or anything. No late payments.

2. I'd like to never go back to an office again. Being self employeed sounds great. No need to get dressed, or anything. And I will be so wrapped up in work all the time, I will forget to eat. 

3. I'd like to get skinny. In 3 months, I want to be down 40+ lbs. Part of it is a bet with my mom about whether or not we can do it, and the other part is .... I don't like being fat. All in all, I'd like to lose a total of 75 lbs. 

4. When it starts getting nice out, in March or so, I want to go for a walk. Every day. 30 minutes at least. 

5. I want to acquire all manner of bizarre knowledge. I'm one of those people who likes weird and random facts, but I never go looking for them. I hope I find them.

6. I'd like to finish my digital painting sometime. :( But, it will probably take a back seat to everything else.

That's all. Nothing really interesting to blog about, so I thought I would post my goals for the internet to see, so I can remind myself "Oh yeah, I wanted to do this...." 

Being ADD sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!