Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quirky

8 quirky things about me... because I can't make it to ten!

1. I am left handed. 
2. I cannot for the life of me, operate a 'manual' can-opener. (they are designed for right handed people, after all)
3.I HATE soggy cereal. I will either eat it plain or with barely enough milk to cover the bottom of the bowl. Just enough to get the cereal "moistened"
4. I cannot deal with people if the total number (including myself) is odd. I have to have a buddy.
5. I am OCD about cleaning out my ears.
6. I have never had chicken pox. I think the medical reason was my dad carried a natural immunity to it after he got it? Or something. Anyway, never got it.
7. If I even think of something itchy, I have to scratch my head.
8. I'm a picker. Zits, moles, loose threads, toenails, fingernails, hair, anything. I will pick it. 


Anyone else got quirks? And this list was brought to you by.... my breakfast of (you guessed it) semi-dry cereal. 

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!