Friday, January 30, 2009

One of those days....

Ever try to do something and fail time and time again? One of those days where you try your hardest but fall flat on your arse? I have those days a lot, especially if I am trying anything art related. I can draw (but it took years and years of constant practice, and I am still nowhere where I want to be) but I've never been able to ink or color or anything worth a darn. I've always wanted to digitally paint, like some of the great artists I've seen out there. I've done countless tutorials and tried all sorts of methods but it just didn't ....click.


One day, about 2 weeks ago, I woke up... and it clicked. I knew exactly what I had to do to make it work. And by golly, I found out I can do it. Quite well for a beginner too, I might add. No where to go but up from here. I hope to finish it this weekend. It's taken me over 20+ hours and it's getting close to being done... sorta.

I still have the hardest parts left to do... hahah

Moral of the story: Don't give up on your goals, one day, everything will fall into place.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!