Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Keep up with the rhythm

Ok I don't know what it is about the Japanese that makes them think yelling at fat Americans will make us skinny.

I was doing the "Free Step" in wii fit where you watch a movie or something and step on and off the wii board in time with the metronome coming through the wiimote and every once in a while a female voice would come through and tell me that I am not keeping up with the rhythm.

Yeah ok, wii fit. Whatever you say. I am not a fat American or anything and it's not like I can move fast. Work with me a little.


On a side note, Kiwi is reading my blog as I type it. She's moving her head from left to right watching the cursor zip along the page.

At least SOMEONE reads my blog.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!