Monday, January 5, 2009

Why I can never be Bridezilla and Why I'm looking forward to Vegas

Why I can never be Bridezilla:

1. I may draw and paint, but I couldn't tell you the difference between off-white and eggshell or chiffon and satin.

2. I have an anxiety problem. In times of high stress (like paying anything late or getting to work right on the o'clock) I feel sick like I may puke or have a sudden rush of diarrhea (or both) Godforbid it's actually something to be stressed over, because I may pass out. 

3. I love my friends and family, but I also like not seeing them sometimes, and lots of people make me nervous (see above)

4. I don't like being a bitch, and try to avoid it as much as possible. 


Why I'm looking forward to Vegas:

1. I'm not footing the bill

2. I'm 21 now, so going is a definite option

3. It makes his parents disapprove, meaning it will be loads of fun, even if I'm not gambling away our life savings or having threesomes with prostitutes.

4. Magic shows!!!!

5.  I can be Princess Lay-me and he can be Darth Vader and we can get married by Elvis!!!!! (And my parents approve of this, so it makes it EXTRA worthwhile)

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!