Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My favorite movie

I don't know what it is about this movie, but I love it. I can quote it word-for-word, I love the story, the songs....

What is it, you ask?


It's Beauty and the Beast!

It's magical. I'm watching it right now as we speak.


Maybe the reason I like it so much is because I really like Belle's personality. Insatiably curious, intelligent, loves to read, brave, determined. But there's the softer side to her as well.

And of course, the Beast.

He's a bit of a brute, but in the end, he learns to love.

Gaston is the perfect bad guy, the guy who is just too dumb and too good looking for his own good, who can't understand that he can't have everything his way.

Ah, Disney magic.

It's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!