Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That's my horoscope for today...

I have been reading my horoscope every night before bed and reflecting on my day and seeing how well it matches up. Pretty scarily, I might add.

Anyway, got some news today. So I rush over to my horoscope book and look at what it says today...

"You will dissolve some disagreements with friends today. Loved ones are more important to you than ever."


WTF?! Talk about freaking accurate. I made up with a friend from highschool, and a current friend today. Then I realized just how important family was, when my mom sent me a few texts.

WTF?

It's almost like having a magic 8 ball or a ouji board (minus the voodoo)

I'm going shopping. I think there is a sale at the mall today I want to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!