Monday, March 16, 2009

Ho ho, it is to laugh.

Every one needs a little cheer every once in a while and I thought of a short list of things that always make me laugh.

1) In the Little Mermaid, when Scuttle falls out of his nest with his leg entangled in an anchor

2) When my dad told me of the time he was petting his cat, telling her she was a pretty kitty, and she burped in his face and it was rank (This makes me laugh for hours)

3.) When the fiance told me he was dyslexic and said "My ack bitches"

4.) When the fiance said "Don't worry, I know my north, south, left and right" totally serious and not at all realizing what he said.

5.) When I stayed the night with a friend in middle school and she got a Charlie horse in the middle of the night, woke me up screaming and rolling around on the bed like a loon (which is how I know deal with them)

What are some fail proof things that always make you smile?

1 comment:

  1. when we watched some dinasour movie and you and your friend and i were all moooing in the theatre. follow the hearrrrrd

    when i got locked out of your spelling bee sneaking a cig dressed like the nanny and had to be let in by the gym teacher my high heeled boots clicking across the floor

    when id ask you what you were doing in the bathroom and you would sing....im pooooooping in your little girl voice

    i want my meal
    he wants headfed

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!