Monday, March 2, 2009

Weird coincedences.

I have an aggressive sweet tooth.
Diets like the Atkins diet and the Kimkins diet appeal greatly to me.
I hate to exercise because it makes me feel ugly and out of place, and it's really boring.
I want to do more hands on art stuff, and libraries and books make me really happy.
My lower back has two pinched discs.

In my astrology guide for Libras (which I am) it said....

Libras are known for having a sweet tooth.
Dr Atkins was a libra, and libras do well on diets similar to the Atkins.
Libras need to exercise in either a gym that is aesthetically pleasing, or with people or instructors that are beautiful.
The best careers for libras are something in the arts or education.
The weakest parts of the body on libras are their kidneys and lower backs.


I'm just saying... when you have that much stuff that is exactly you... it gets a little creepy.

My horoscope today said "You will receive a large amount of money, spend wisely." And my fiance got his tax return today. We promptly paid off two credit cards.

It sure was an interesting day. Tomorrow I plan to start exercising with the Fiance (since he's pretty) and go shopping for my Kimkins/Atkins diet. I also want to buy a tanning package, because I think I would feel better a little browner.


I'm going to go cleanse my kidneys with lots of water now and use a back massager. Take a nice hot shower with my awesome new shower gel.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!