Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Taste is No Longer an Excuse

Photobucket
That's V8's slogan for the V-Fusion juice. And I got to say, taste really isn't an excuse anymore. It's even a full serving of fruit!

This stuff is good, they even have a raspberry flavor now! yum.

But did you know they make potato chips with half a serving of veggies?
Did you know Spaghetti-o's have a full serving of veggies?

For someone as picky as I am, these are great alternatives to eating smelly green things that taste funny.

I like potato chips, and if they are ranch flavored AND give me a serving of veggies?! Sign me up

Spaghetti-o's were always my favorite growing up... and now I can get in my veggies too!

And the juice... it's only 8 little ounces. EIGHT ounces. For a complete serving of fruits and veggies! You can just chug it with each meal. Hey, you're done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!