Sunday, May 3, 2009

Odd dreams

I am plagued by nightmares constantly. On average, I have at least 5 a week. I have had nightmares for as long as I can remember, since I was a little kid.

When I was young, I used to dream there was an alligator under my bed and he would eat all my flesh off and I would have to go to school as a skeleton. (Fucked up for a 10 year old, eh?)

Then I would have dreams of angry mobs trying to lynch me and Lady from Lady and The Tramp and we escape into a marsh, where alligators eat us.

As I entered my preteen/teen years I had nightmares about being kidnapped, raped or hunted by a serial killer. This one I blame Mom for, as she was always putting stories in my head about that stuff. (Which is all true, I mean people have gone through that stuff)

Then it's the usual stuff, zombies and horror films. After I saw the Ring I had to sleep with my light on for a month. After I saw the Grudge, I couldn't take a shower if no one else was home.

Lately, I've been having nightmares about getting married. Either we're late for our own marriage, or something happens to the Beloved and I have to marry some douche. Or some crackpot invited my ex and I had to play nice. Personally, I hope that part doesn't come true.

Last night I had a dream my mom and I got in an argument about my choice of friends (this is odd) and she said I couldn't be friends with them anymore (like I still live at home) and I was making her French toast and I told her I was angry with her and she told me to leave and never come back, so I spit on her toast.

All that's really strange, because my mom is one of my best friends, and I never would get in such a stupid argument with her. As for spitting on her French toast, um that's just gross.

2 comments:

  1. hey you have made me french toast before did you spit on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright this will make you feel better
    here is my dream last night :

    stange dream in army
    on trial for misdeeds
    piracy of music
    sexual misconduct
    smoking cigs
    at same time needed some sort of surgery to open an artery in arm
    no anthesia at that hospital low funds utah or something
    a basic mirth and supressed laughter from judge jury as proscuter read my horrendous charges
    of lots of sex with lots of different men for fun
    all the evidence he had unearthed was lots of sex with one man though and case dismissed
    i would get early discharge tho for smoking on base
    hubby there trying desperately to keep him sober

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!