Friday, June 12, 2009

What? I forgot to eat?

I have these wonderful pills. Great things really. Prescription only.

Dr. : Why do you believe you need these?
Me: I am a cow, and I don't want to be obese or have health problems.
Dr: Well, good news is, you can be on these pills. Bad news is your blood pressure is a little high...
Me: *Nervous giggle* I worry it will be high, so when the nurse takes it, I tense up...

Dr: *laughs* That happens a lot, ok let me take it again... it's normal. Here you go!

Mom: Those pills don't work
Mom: but I will buy them for you anyway
Me: *happy but confused* why buy them if they don't work?
Mom: They didn't work for me.
Me: Can I try it anyway?
Mom: Yes, be sure to take them every day. I MEAN IT, they are expensive.
Me: Yes, I will! Weee love you weeee thanks weeee!

It's been... 3 days. Since I got them. In 3 days, I have lost 2 lbs.

Yesterday I forgot to eat. Until like... 6 pm when I woke up at 9.

these pills rock.

1 comment:

  1. yay i might ask for them again lol i wonder if he give me dif dosage lol but yay!!!!! it be worth every penny if you are happy love ...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!