Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Revenge is the Best Motivation

I know every woman does this in her life
Diet.
For every success, there are hundreds of failures.
One step forward, two steps back.

But I believe these women have the wrong motivation.

Health for myself and my family. Yes that's fine. But you have no will power, you think "Eh, modern medicine can keep me going."

I want to be more attractive to my husband/bf/partner/crush. Hey that's great but ....it's not like if they really love you, they'll love you even when you're fat.

BUT.
The best motivation I have found... is revenge.

You see, there is a stalker chick. Stalking my husband. She is .... 18 or 19. He is 24. She is a skinny little slut who longs to cheat on her boyfriend with my husband.

Of course I'm jealous. He's MY husband, after all. And yes, she is skinny and I am not. Jealousy. So, motivation. If I can be skinny and a bitch instead of a fat bitch, maybe she'll lay off. If not, I don't care, I'll just post thousands of pictures of hubby giving me piggy back rides and loads of kissy faces. And make them public. Bahaha.

The other revenge? His parents are upset he did not marry a good Christian girl.

Well, he may have married a fat liberal woman, but I daresay they won't be happy when I am a skinny liberal woman.Bahaha!

Of course I want to be skinny for my health and to be more attractive. But there are surgeries for that, so I don't have to have the willpower or motivation. But to say I did it all on my OWN to OWN you? Priceless.

worth every calorie, every drop of sweat, every sore muscle.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make a low cal, low carb breakfast wrap.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!