Sunday, July 12, 2009

Backing my way in...

Yesterday I frantically ran around trying to find a pair of jeans.
These are torn
Those don't fit anymore
Hmm have you seen my dark blue ones?

Finally I settled on a pair of khakis. Haven't worn them since I started working at my last company, and they barely fit then.
Will they fit?
I tried them on, apprehensive.
Sucking in, holding my breath, bum nice and tight.

Turns out, didn't need to.
They are actually a little baggy.


It was awesome.


Worked my first two hours on my new job
Went to mom's
took a Vivarin
it's like legal speed
kept me up later than i wanted
so I chugged some NyQuil

slept like a baby
dreamed of meeting the trainer in person
that my best friend was taller than me (she barely breaks 5' and I'm 5'5.5)
Work my next hour in a few minutes.

I wonder how I will do not doped up on speed

Nothing was grown on my farm, save for some bananas, so I decided I would blog.

Aren't I sweet

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!