Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OCD



I recently discovered just how OCD I am
I mean, I like books organized
By Author and Title, or by Series

Who doesn't do this?

I like my DVDs in alphabetical order
My games too


I search recipe websites
Scouring the internet on how to make things "homemade"

But recently, my OCD has gone to a new level

I play farmville on Facebook.
I tried really hard to make my farm look natural
But I failed

I complained to my mom
It would look more natural if I could rotate the animals

I like my ducks sitting near water
Cows near the hay

All the same species trees together

But it annoys me I can't rotate the animals.

I count each plot of land as I plow, plant, or harvest it.
I have 100 exactly.

It wasn't intentional (consciously, anyway)
But not surprising, I don't like odd numbers

I wrote this blog while waiting for my crops to grow
You see my strawberries are only 67% done

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!