Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweet Summer Sun

Glorious day!
Our pool is open finally at our apartment complex!

It opened Friday July 3
No one said anything

It's been dead every day
No one knows it's open, see

I'm not about to tell them
Been soaking up sun
Treading water
Trying to swim


Our pool is 9 ft deep
I can barely touch bottom at 5
I need to do laps
Learn to hold my breath better

We have one guy who comes every day
His skin is so tan it's like leather
He sits in the lounge chairs and reads
And drinks something from his bag
It's labeled "Capt Morgan Parrot Bay"
Lol

Then he leaves.

We have life guards too
bunch of skinny 16 year olds.
They think they will just be saving kids
What will they do when they need to pull my fat ass out of the water?

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!