Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Blog Until 100

Almost 100 posts
Proof I have no life

Hmm
So how is my secret blog fun surprise going you ask?
It's going okay. Feels like one step forward one step backward.

Enough of that.

hubby goes into orientation for work next Wednesday. 5 hours straight
Hopefully paid :)

The cats are being annoying lol
We rearranged the living room so they think they can now climb our tv, since it's in a new spot.

I started drawing again. I sort of missed it, hehe, I just wish I had better things to draw!

Started up the Sims again, love the Sims. I have one family that has a baby now. The wife had morning sickness and then she went on maternity leave. She also stopped doing everything on her own except eating lol. I had to force her to use the bathroom and shower.

I want a couple of expansions for it. But what I really want is all 5 Seasons of Mythbusters lol. I downloaded the Discovery App on my iPhone and have been watching clips from the show.

Yes, that's how I spend my day. Playing the sims and watching discovery channel on my iPhone. God I love technology!

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!