Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2.

I signed up for Curves yesterday and did a quick circuit, not a full workout.
I was like this is easy, why did I quit before?

Well, did a full workout today, was gasping for air lol
My hands are sore too, from all the machine handles, I guess I need to toughen up my hands or take off my rings...

I was wearing a tank top (lol with a tummy slimmer thing), a long sleeved sporty shirt, and a sporty jacket, I got really hot and took off the jacket half way through.

There's only a bunch of old ladies and middle-aged women, most of them dont pay me any mind. So much for everyone's theory that I will make friends lmao

I am exhausted now. Tired, sweaty. I feel very proud of myself though. Hopefully I will see some results soonish.

Oh yeah, remember how I said I was hoping it wouldnt snow anymore? Well since I opened my big fat mouth, temperature has plummeted 30+ degrees and we got half an inch of snow and ice! YAY

Mind you, it was just 60 degrees out! I'm used to the cold, but not used to the mind games this weather is playing. :)

I am making hamburger helper for dinner, or as my parents called it HBH lol! Hubby thinks its meh but I love it. I even snuck in half a can of v8 veggie juice in there... shhh... Oh wait. I'm the one that cares. Never mind.

Oh I tried soy milk the other day, yum-o! loved it. May have to start buying it. If I make my breakfast shakes with it, they will be extra delicious... mmm!

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!