Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 3!!

I was going to wake up early and go to Curves, but considering I had trouble falling asleep last night thought better of it :(

But I did do one tiny thing, one thing I said I wouldn't do
I hopped on the scale this morning! Oh nooooo

But it's okay, it says I'm down 2lbs from Monday.

Holy crap is it possible?!
Who knows really. But I am excited nonetheless
Seeing any result, no matter what, is a good motivator

I have a busy day so I dont think I will be able to go to Curves today
I can go tomorrow though.

They have this little electronic tag that you can put into the machines and it tells you how hard you are working, how many calories you burn, etc and you get "instant feedback" after your workout

The tag is $25, so I might get it. Not this month. Maybe next month, if I'm good and go three days a week at least.

It's weird. Even though I want to lose so much (75 lbs)
I dont feel that is an unattainable goal really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!