Monday, January 11, 2010

Measurement Monday

Improvement! YAY Finally!

Second week's results are a little all over the place.
My BMI went up, but like I said this could be because muscle weighs more than Fat and Wii Fit doesnt calculate that....

Here are this week's measurements (I'm so EXCITED!)

Bust: 41.75" (down .25")
Waist: 41.94" (down .06")
Hips: 49" (down a whole INCH!!)
Upper Arm: 12.5" (Down a whole 1.75")
Thigh: 27.25" (down .25")
Calf: 17.75 (down .75")

Total Inches Lost: 4.06" OMG!! In a week!!!

All the bragging on EA Sports must be paying off!!!
Look at how many I lost on my arms!! That has to be because I am doing so much upper body work!! I'm a little sad I lost more of my bewbies than I did my waist, makes me look even more pear-shaped, but this is just proof I need to up the ante on my crunches and diet, and maybe even hit the elliptical too.

Okay, okay, BMI time... I know it's early... But I'm just that happy.

Last week was 36.99 if you'll remember
Well I checked it throughout the week and it skyrocketed up to 38.00!!! Eeep!!

Pleased to say its now at 37.32! Which is -.68 from 38.00 but up .33 from last week.

Wii Fit has also told me I am down 2lbs... but shh... We arent counting those!

I rented Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for the Wii, I'll let you know how that goes on Wednesday.

4 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!