Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disappointing

I already said some of this on my Facebook
I am really disappointed in my progress.

I know it takes a bit of time for results to show
Well results are showing but not in the way I expected

Wii Fit is telling me that I gained 4lbs in the last week!
Its a bit of a pain really, as I dont think its muscle.

I have been well under my calories for the last two days!
I am restricted to a 1400 cal diet and I have been doing an additional 700 in exercise, so my net calories are 700, yet I'm not seeing positive movement.

I was told from my aunt, who has lost a lot of weight on her own, that you can put on muscle really quickly, and that could be why Wii Fit insists I am getting fatter. It also doesnt really take into account body fat percentage or muscle mass, so I shouldnt put too much stock in it.

I really enjoy EA Sports Active though, its great! I can do aerobic dance, and it has a lot of really fun moves, like the lasso, and starting the lawnmower lol
It also has volleyball and tennis, two sports i dont mind playing, even if I have horrid hand-eye coordination.
I keep playing it even though it makes me sweat like a pig, and I am so sore and exhausted but I really love it, the boxing is great too!
I might look into that when I get round to attending a real gym.

I am not going to weigh myself for two weeks, just to keep up my motivation, I will keep going on my current diet for 5 more weeks (6 weeks total) and if I still havent lost any weight then I will reassess, maybe go to my doctor find out what's going on that I am missing.

Good thing though I love chicken as I have been eating lots of it lately grilled, I love it in all forms, its great protein too and keeps me full. Ran out of apples, may have to run to the store and get more, as for snacks I dont have much in the way of them anymore except cottage cheese.

Yesterday's log:

Egg Ham and Cheese casserole (normally its very good, but I botched it this time :P ) 267 calories
Lg apple: 116

Chicken alfredo made with multigrain rotini (also sucked): 467 calories
Arby's crispy chicken bacon and swiss sandwich (I had the calories for it!) 686

Exercise

EA Sports Active: 494 calories

Budget 1414 (cant make it exactly 1400 on this stupid app)
Food 1545
- Exercise: 494
Net calories 1051
Under 361

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!