Friday, January 8, 2010

New Workout Game! YAY!

I went to bed at 3am this morning. Probably fell asleep at about 4.30ish.
Got up at 7. But still feeling relatively energized. Headed back to bed soon, thats for sure.

We got a blizzard here! Well, more like 4 inches or so, but still, it was enough to make the roads yucky and visibility sucked.

Hubby and I went out last night and bought a bunch of games and such for the Wii. He really wanted Mario Kart (so do I) but they are sold out everywhere! We got the New Super Mario Brothers Wii though.

I also got EA Sports Active. This got a lot better reviews than Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus and I can tell you from personal experience, its MUCH better.

I love the light aerobics and low impact of Wii Fit Plus, but EA has a 30 day challenge where you do different exercises every day.
It accurately counts calories burned
The trainer is more responsive with lots of different feedback
You get medals for achieving certain goals
It has a lot of boxing in it, which I love to do for some reason!
The on-screen representation of yourself is more accurate
It comes with resistance bands, and a thigh strap for the nunchuk controller, which actually FITS around my fat thighs! Its like it was made for fat people or something!

I did only 16 minutes last night, and burned 100 calories. Yeah, its that good.

But it doesnt have a scale. :( Its up to you to keep track of that elsewhere. Which is still why I like Wii Fit.

I am sore all over today. Here's to a leaner Mii hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!