Sunday, January 3, 2010

So sore...

Okay, yesterday I didn't do my Wii Fit. I know, I know. I wanted to do 30 minutes at least every day. But I was just so stinking sore, I could barely move.
Everything hurt, which is good... I guess. Means it's working. I feel a lot better today though, still a bit sore but I know if I dont make myself do it today, then I will stop doing it all together. And that's not good for business.

I've been eating these high fiber toaster pastries for breakfast, they taste like... crap. Even though the box claims they dont taste like cardboard. Well, they don't. They taste like off brand chocolates. Blech.

I have also been eating apples like they are going out of style. I love the Honeycrisp variety so much, I even eat the skin. I ate 3 apples in a day, of the 4 I bought! Must... buy... more! Apples are really the only fruit I enjoy (they have to be Honeycrisp though!!) and I drink apple juice by the gallon, literally.

Needless to say, I'm well caught up on my Vitamin C.

Working on eating other fruits and veg to help get myself all rounded, I still prefer to hide them. Use my magic bullet to blend them to a creamy pulp and hide them. Or eat canned foods that have a serving of veggies!

It's been bitterly cold here, normal for this time of year I suppose, but its not done much in the way of motivation. I just have to look at my list.


Tomorrow is Measurement Monday. I still need to make my charts. I measured myself a few days ago when I bought the tape measure but neglected to write anything down. However, I mostly remember it all. Will remeasure though.

Oh, and gross! I love Chicken Alfredo, right? LOVE it. Stouffer's makes a single serving and its 440 cals. Not horrible, not great. I decided to look for a lower cal version and found this: http://www.dietbites.com/article1031.html

Maybe some of you will like it but for me, it tasted like hot skim milk and mostly melted cheese (that didn't melt all the way) Blech. Worst part is, I made a whole bunch!!! I'll stick with Stouffer's, thanks. If that's my dinner every night, that's not so bad anyway.

See you tomorrow! I'm so nervous! And Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!