Saturday, January 2, 2010

Conquering my people phobia

And other things I want to do!

-Get over my fear of people (thank god for xanax to help me get started)
-Go sky-diving. I'm an adrenaline junkie, so I've always wanted to do this.
-Bungee jump
-Get a bike. I had one... but left it at Mom's and it got sold in a garage sale LOL
-Wear a bikini. :)
-Buy clothes from Victoria Secrets. Not just lingerie. Clothes!


Can't wait until I get to tick these off the list.
I thought of some more benefits to being skinny.

-Not having to have to move chairs/have someone move their chair and suck in my stomach to get past
-Boots! Skinny calves= sexy boots!
-Not having to hoist myself out of the chair or bed...or sofa...


I'll add more as I think of them. Its little motivators like this that will keep me going day to day.
I may even reward myself for little milestones. Like lose 20lbs and buy new clothes! or get my hair done. do my nails. get a massage. dunno. I'll work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!